Communicating comfortably and effectively isn’t as easy as it sounds. Particularly if you have bad news to share with a co-worker or client or need to have a conversation about a sensitive topic. It can even be uncomfortable to talk about good news when it comes to highlighting your own accomplishments.
In this interactive program learn:
- The biggest roadblock to understanding and agreement
- How to give constructive feedback
- How to highlight your achievements without sounding obnoxious
- The VOICES method, so you can comfortably and confidently share “bad” news
- Tips to take the frustration out of email communication
The program is especially powerful when ideas and exercises are built around situations that actually occur in your organization. Information which is gathered via pre-program interviews.
Communicate clearly, kindly and cooperatively and your results will be extraordinary.