Emotional intelligence is so important in the workplace that it ranks above technical skills and business intelligence for both individual and team success as well as bottom line impact on the organization.
In this training participants will learn:
- The five personal competencies that determine how individuals manage themselves in the workplace
- Accurate self-assessment of emotional intelligence
- How to build emotional awareness
- The roles of self-confidence and self-control
- How to accelerate commitment and achievement
- How the emotionally intelligent leader inspires successful teams