People do business with people they know, like and trust, right? So how to you get from stranger to a real, mutually beneficial relationship? This program gives you the tools to make that happen. Tools that work for introverts and extroverts alike.
- How to prepare for an event
- The mindset you need to overcome your dread of mingling
- How you can recognize behavioral styles to make conversations more engaging and fruitful
- The personality trait that works in your favor
- How to comfortably get into and out of conversations
- Methods for following up to get maximum return on your investment of time and energy
Networking can take up a ton of time and not produce results – or even backfire – if you go about it the wrong way. In this program I share some completely true horror stories I’ve collected over years and years of attending networking events. Your jaw will drop when you realize that people actually thought these tactics would work!
You’ll see how to avoid being one of those dolts and know how to truly connect with others to:
- Build your circle of influence
- Earn more business
- Be known as a valuable resource
- Become a trusted advisor