Thinking has taken a backseat to doing because the pace of work has accelerated and expectations have escalated right along with it. This session shares how the best intentions are sabotaged by working frantically but without a well-crafted plan or sufficient time to develop and nurture ideas. It’s possible to carve out time to think and to get things done. In fact, it’s a necessity to be able to do both.
In this presentation:
- Understand how thinking becomes a casualty of a busy workplace environment
- Join interactive exercises to experience the amazing power of the brain
- Learn how focused thinking time increases fulfillment and value
- Learn techniques to master thinking in a variety of situations
- Take away simple tools that enhance the thinking process and boost productivity and creativity
- Get a jump start on developing habits that restore, rather than deplete your energy